List of products by brand Milovia

There are 11 products.

Showing 1-11 of 11 item(s)

Cloth Diaper POCKET Milovia

Regular price €49.34 -6% Price €46.38
The pocket Milovia one size is a pocket diaper, with front opening, usable especially during the day and produced in Poland with Oeko Tex 100 Standard certified materials. it is slim, dries quickly and is very practical. it is only available with a snap closure. It is a one-size-fits-all diaper that fits around 3.5 to 16kg, which can be adjusted with the front snaps to follow your baby's growth. In contact you can choose both microfleece and coolmax; both stay dry materials help to drain the wet towards the inserts leaving the skin feeling dry. Coolmax is certainly cooler, but less soft than microfleece. The Milovia pocket is sold with 2 microfiber inserts (100% polyester), one small (Small) and one medium-sized (Medium), both with two layers. These inserts have mediocre absorbency, but sufficient at the beginning of the course. Keep in mind that the type of insert if crushed and soaked in pee will not be able to hold it so we recommend for older children to add a thin insert in natural material such as the miloboo always milovia. however with the pocket you are lucky enough to be able to put any insert you have !! Milovia products should be washed at a temperature of 40-60 degrees C. with 800 spin spins and air dried without a dryer. Bamboo viscose due to frequent washing, spinning, drying, from contact with urine is naturally worn out and can turn gray. This is not subject to complaints.

Cover Newborn Milovia

Regular price €16.57 -6% Price €15.58
The Milovia newborn cover is made in Poland with Oeko Tex 100 Standard certified materials. It is slim, dries quickly and is very practical. It is only available with a snap closure. It's a cover in PUL, a waterproof and breathable material, which fits around 2.5 to 7kg and which can be adjusted with the front snaps to follow your child's growth and according to their build. It is very soft and delicate on the skin of the child who wears it. The elastic around the thighs are also very soft (it is not equipped with double barriers). Can be used over fitted, prefold, muslin, ciripà and inserts in general. It has two internal microfleece flaps under which to attach the inserts or the tri-folded prefold. The closure of the waistline of this cover is via practical snap buttons, and each flap has two buttons to close. It is recommended – but it is not the rule! – to close the external buttons first and then the internal ones, to obtain the right adjustment in the waistline. Milovia products should be washed at a temperature of 40-60 degrees C. with 800 spins and air dried without a dryer. Bamboo viscose due to frequent washing, spinning, drying, contact with urine is naturally consumed and may turn gray. This is not subject to complaints.

MILOBOO Milovia Bamboo Insert

Price €5.14
There are different types of Milovia inserts and boosters in various sizes and materials: the Miloboo insert/booster is an excellent solution for those who prefer bamboo to microfiber. Soft and absorbent, it can be folded as desired and used with all types of diapers. IT CAN ALSO BE USED ON CONTACT and is only available in size M Composition: 1 layer of bamboo sponge, 500 g/m2, 70% bamboo viscose - 30% cotton – size is M –> 33×29 cm

Milovia contact microfleece booster

Regular price €8.38 -6% Price €7.88
These inserts are designed to enhance the absorbency of your cloth diapers: they can also be used inside covers. The material of these inserts, which are made of 100% microfiber (polyester), is Oeko Tex Standard 100 certified. In contact with your baby's skin there is a layer of soft microfleece, which will leave his skin dry. They are available in 3 sizes: S from 2.5 kg upwards; 10 x 28 cm (4.40 euros) M from 3.5 kg upwards; 12, 5 x 51 cm (4.90 euros) L from 10 kg and up; 12.5 x 38 cm (5.70 euros) They are very soft, super absorbent and dry quickly. They can be machine washed at 60° (NO fabric softener, NO bleach).

Milovia cover

Regular price €37.90 -6% Price €35.63
Milovia one size cover is made in Poland with Oeko Tex 100 Standard certified materials. it is slim, dries quickly and is very practical. it is only available with a snap closure. It is a cover in PUL, waterproof and breathable material, which fits from around 3.5 to 16kg and which can be adjusted with the front snaps to follow your child's growth and according to what it needs to cover. it is very soft and does not attack the skin of the child who wears it. even the elastic around the thighs are very soft (it is not equipped with double barriers) in fact, it can be used over a fitted, prefold, muslin, ciripà and inserts in general. it has two internal microfleece flaps under which to attach the inserts or the trifold prefold. The closure in the waistline of this pocket takes place via snap buttons, and each flap has two buttons to close. It is recommended – but it is not the rule! – to close the external buttons first and then the internal ones, to obtain the right adjustment in the waistline. Milovia products should be washed at a temperature of 40-60 degrees C. with 800 spin spins and air dried without a dryer. Bamboo viscose due to frequent washing, spinning, drying, from contact with urine is naturally worn out and can turn gray. This is not subject to complaints.

Milovia microfleece washable wipes

Price €2.05
Milovia's Stay Dry washable wipes are used to drain the wet towards the absorbent inserts and keep your baby's skin dry, but also to simplify the moment of diaper change and easily throw the poo in the toilet and proceed with rinsing in the sink. in this way the inserts and the underlying diaper will not get stained/damaged. They are perfect to use with Milovias, but can be used inside any other type of diaper. DIMENSIONS: 20x35cm They are made of 100% polyester with a microfleece side.

Tunnel bamboo inserts - Milovia

Price €14.19
These Milovia bamboo inserts are decidedly innovative: they guarantee maximum absorbency without sacrificing softness, while ensuring rather short drying times. They are made of 70% bamboo, the remaining 30% is cotton: they can be easily folded, and an additional insert can be inserted in the middle, leaving their softness in contact with the baby's skin. The green border makes them recognizable and adds a touch of colour. The dimensions are: 32 x 14 cm. Each pack contains 2 inserts. Washing: washing machine up to 60°, do not bleach, do not use fabric softener.

Washable bamboo wipes - Milovia

Price €9.10
These Milovia wipes manage to be very absorbent without sacrificing softness: perfect in contact with your baby's skin. You can use them as an alternative to the classic and not very ecological disposable wipes: the planet wins and you win! You can moisten them with a little water and add some baby soap: once placed in a wet bag (for example the colorful Milovia ones!) you will always have them with you, and you can use them when necessary. You can wash them in the washing machine (up to 60°) and they dry quickly. You can also fold them and use them as a little booster for your cloth diapers: soft, absorbent and practical. They are composed of 70% bamboo viscose, and the remaining 30% is cotton. Dimensions: 21cm x 17cm

Wet Bag Milovia

Regular price €14.29 -5% Price €13.58
Colorful Wet Bags to always carry with you: they measure 30 cm x 24 cm (they easily contain 4 cloth nappies) and are equipped with a practical handle. They are made entirely in PUL (they are PB free!), so they have a perfect seal when wet, and, thanks to the open and close zip, they don't even let bad smells through. They are also very comfortable for days at the beach or in the pool (to keep wet swimsuits), to always have a clean change at hand, or as a simple object holder (they are very resistant). These Milovia Wet Bags are truly an accessory that green mothers and children cannot miss: choose the one you like best among the many patterns!

New Account Register

Already have an account?
Log in instead Or Reset password