Exercise of the right established by the GDPR General Protection Data Regulation
you will be able to exercise the following rights at any time:
- The right to be notified when your information is being used.
- The right to access your personal information which is held by us.
- The right to request correction of inaccurate personal information which is in our possession.
- The right to be forgotten or to request the cancellation of your data or the interruption of their use or collection.
- The right to stop receiving commercial communications direct.
- The right to data portability or request the transfer of your data to you or another service provider.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the data protection officer.
We want to provide you with all the necessary tools so that you can assert all your rights regarding the processing of personal data.
Through the following you can send us a request for the modification of your data, for the right to have your data forgotten and to know which of your personal data are kept, where and how we protect them: